Eastern Florida State College is ready to meet the education and training needs of everyone in our community who wants to advance their careers and gain better jobs.
We offer a range of career certificates and degree programs as well as technical and professional non-credit training and certificates to reach your goals. EFSC Graduates are prepared with technical, communication and problem-solving skills along with real world training to compete in the job market and global economy.
Programs range from one-semester terms to several years. Many include industry certifications and internship opportunities for hands-on learning.
Build Your Future at Eastern Florida State College.
Call 321.236.4437 for More Information
Career and Technical Programs
- Aerospace Technology
- Air Conditioning, Heating, Refrigeration (HVAC)
- Automotive Services Technology
- Business, Accounting and Entrepreneurship
- Computer Technology and Programming
- Continuing Education
- Digital TV/Digital Multi-Media
- Early Childhood Education
- Engineering Technology
- Facial Specialty
- Graphic Design Technology
- Human Resources
- Marketing and Management
- Nails Specialist
- Network Systems Technology
- Office Administration for Medical, Legal and General
- Welding Technology