Online and On-Campus Options Available
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Occupations in healthcare are expected to have the fastest job growth between 2010 and 2020. Take advantage of this growth and get the education you need for a career in nursing or health sciences at Eastern Florida State College.
The Nursing and Health Sciences Institute offers courses on the Cocoa, Melbourne, Palm Bay and Titusville campuses, with its headquarters on the Cocoa Campus. EFSC is also home to a regional training center for the American Heart Association.
The programs provide state-of-the-art classrooms and clinical laboratory facilities where students learn to apply their specialized skills. Human Patient Simulation Technology is utilized throughout the curriculum so students can practice and see the consequences of their actions before they work on a real patient.
Build Your Future at Eastern Florida State College.
Call 321.236.4437 for More Information
Exceptional Nursing and Health Science Programs:
- Cardiovascular Echocardiography A.T.C.
- Computed Tomography (CT) A.T.C.
- Dental Assisting A.T.D.
- Dental Assisting Technology and Management A.S.
- Dental Hygiene A.S.
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Health Information Technology A.S.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Information Coder/Biller C.C.C.
- Medical Laboratory Technology A.S.
- Patient Care Assistant PSAV
- Phlebotomy PSAV
- Practical Nursing/LPN PSAV
- Radiography A.S.
- Registered Nursing/RN A.S.
- Respiratory Care A.S.
- Surgical Technology PSAV
- Veterinary Technology A.S.